I almost guilty guilty writing this blog from my house. We got some hail damage Sunday, but nothing compares to Monday. That was the first "big" tornado we have experienced ever. I grew up in "tornado alley", but I get it now. I really get it.
I was sitting in my office, about to go pick up Iron Man when the sirens went off. They went off earlier than expected. I rode out the storms in my building - but this consisted of a little rain and wind. Really - nothing. The large tornado struck Moore. The city immediately to the north. This tornado was only about 5 miles away, and at one point only 2-3 miles from out house. I feel guilty praising God for protecting my family when so many families are devastated. I am growing less and less attached to stuff and realize more what is important. God has trusted me (although I cannot figure out why) to protect four Avengers (maybe 5). How do I do that?