So from reading day 6 - I was super worried going into Day 7. Although my stomach was deathly empty, but body was still exiting something. But, besides feel weak - I even had fun.
Trapiche was a tour of a tipico working farm with some education along the way. We learned about sugar cane, coffee, chocolate, ox carts, dulces, and guarro (YIKES). It was very interesting to hear. When to harvest, how to harvest , to burn or not to burn. This was a new tour for me and very interesting. Plus - we had a few tasty (and not so tasty treats along the way). The students were able to try sugar cane (straight from the stalk), chocolate (from straight cocoa seed to ground up, from bitter to with sugar). Some students even tried guarro. (But count me out - I'm done with cheap liquor. Plus, at like 80 proof - you can really count me out!) We had a typico lunch to follow.
Spanish class followed.