Sorry for the delay in posting - Day 6 (wednesday) took me (Black Widow) down. YUCK. We started out the day by going to visit the Cloud Forrest School (or the School for Creativity). Everyone had to walk except for 2 students (TAMU side), the little Avengers, and me. The school was interesting and different from the typico escuela. I'm glad we went. We didn't have a whole lot of time for lunch so the Avengers assembled at a quick panderia for a sandwich. Everyone, except me, ordered the same sandwich. I knew something was off, but I ate the sandwich anyway.
Spanish class was long - I didn't feel good. I thought for a long time I was just extremely tired, but the longer class went on the more I realized something else was going on. I was sick. YUCK.
FInally, spanish class over. I informed Hawkeye I was not going to eat dinner but go straight to bed. By the time I got home I just wanted to throw up. You know its bad when the better option is to throw up. Finally the throw up came following by the other end exiting. This went on most of the night. One very very long night.
The next day I actually felt better - just extremely wiped out.
Let's hope for a better day 7!