Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Avengers Assemble

So, as I informed you earlier, we are the Avengers. Well, maybe not in the eyes of Hollywood, but definitely in the eyes of our children. I love it,

Let me first introduce our newest member, otherwise known as the Hulk. This is our happy, joyous, growing too quickly, bundle of smile. But, you have to be careful not to let him get angry - because he might HULK out. Crying without "nursey milk" is the quickest way to make him angry.



Next comes Thor with the flowing blonde hair and bright eyes. Thor is three is quite adventuresome. He is extremely smart and loves a good time. He has maintained his "youngest child" personality and loves making everyone laugh. He is the life of the party.



Captain America just turned 5! He is someone what the most conservative but never backs down from a good battle. He is very concerned with fairness and equality. He is incredible smart and a natural leader, while remaining a classic little boy.

Don't be fooled by the name Iron Man, she is a stealth machine. A natural born builder with amazing visual and spacial skills which results in some spectacular building. She is impulsive to the extreme providing for lots of interesting and amazing stories.

Hawk Eye - our fearless unspoken glue. He is our rock and constant. He always sees things through a unique lens. I am unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.


Then of course, comes Black Widow. What can I say - I'm the Momma and I wouldnt trade that for anything!