Monday, June 29, 2009

1-2-3 Candles on that Birthday Cake



I honestly cannot believe it. I have held Kailey in my arms now on 4 June 29ths. My how the time totally flies by. I look at her everyday and cannot even begin to imagine my life without her. She is such an integral part of this family and I'm not sure what I did before her. She made me "Momma" and she made Brian "Poppy".

Kailey was super excited about her Birthday. She kept saying that Poppy had a cake, Benson had a cake, Momma had a cake and now its Kailey's turn to have a cake. Hopefully having a cake will let us off the hook for not having a party. However, I'm not sure we are going to be able to get away with no party next year!

I made her a super fun "Panda Bear" cake and we invited over some friends that have children. Kailey was happy that people came and she had cake - such a sweetheart. It was fun. Here are a couple pictures... and one for memories.

Super Cute Cake!

Make a Wish!

So Happy!