So I'm super behind on posting. However, I thought I would put in a Thanksgiving thought before I move on to Christmas.
We had a nice Thanksgiving (although it turned out to be a long week). We spent the whole time in Texas. We went to Houston for a few days, then up to Rockdale (for the actual Thanksgiving), and then stuck around for a concert in College Station Monday night. It was great to see everyone and I'm positive Kailey (and Benson) had a great time playing with cousins.
So in case your wondering about the concert - it was Rockapella! I happen to love Rockapella ever since Pat and I saw them in concert like 7-8 years ago(?). So I'm sure your trying to place Rockapella now - maybe this will jog your memory. "Do it Rockapella" followed by "where in the world is Carmen Sandiego." So, I stuck in this little youtube clip. Rockapella is 100% acoustic - and I really like it. Brian is a great sport.
So I know that all you really care about it pictures of the kids - so here you go!