So far everything is going well. Kailey and Benson started their new day care (another in home daycare) and they seem to be liking it. Kailey is fine to go play with Miss Misty and Benson also seems to be fine.
Brian will be traveling back to KC here and there (and maybe other places DC? SF?) as he is still working for ThruPoint.
And for the OU front - Although my officical start day has not come yet, I have been busy getting things ready for the new semester. I have been up at my office a little almost every day unpacking and setting up so that I am ready. (I dont want to start the semester behind the curve.)
So far things are really good. The people here all seem very friendly and they talk to you when your waiting in lines. We think we are going to like it here.....
Kailey asleep in the high chair during moving.
Kailey got herself dressed! (In mama's maternity shirt)
Super Poppy!
Benson is growing up so fast - and ready to eat sandwiches!